December Daily 2015 | Foundation pages

 December Daily 2015 | The Foundation Pages
Hello again! It's so nice to be here. I still love this project so much and look forward to it all year.
Last year, I was pregnant during December and first trimester fatigue kicked my butt! I didn't finish my album and my blog posts didn't go past day two! Thankfully, I finished my album in July, after the baby was born, and I'm so glad I still took pictures and captured the stories. Maybe one day I'll blog 2014.
I went pretty simple for this year's foundation pages. I want to apologize for the poor quality of photos.
Inside cover- I love these holiday words in the $1 section at Michael's.
 My Intro Page- As soon as I saw that transparency, I knew I wanted it for my opener.
 Behind that grey paper with the words, I plan on including my intentions. Opposite page, I'm not sure yet. Perhaps a photo, or bucket list.
 This year, I created an insert for every day. This is not something new, but I've been planning on doing it for some time. I decided this would be the year to do it. I love the look! My plan is a double page spread for each day, with an insert in the middle, adding more pages or photos as I see fit.
Here's day one:
 I accidentally printed out last year's 6x8 overlays, and trimmed them all. Ugh! So I just covered up the day because I really wanted to have one for day one.
I added some gold stars I had in my stash from a Studio Calico Project Life kit to a card from Ali's Main kit this year.
Day two:
I'm keeping it very simple because I don't know what stories I'm going to tell. This way, I can easily change things or move them around. I added two cards from Ali's main kit.

Day three:
I know I don't want to keep the backsides of those cards from the day before, just not sure what to add yet. Instead of 6x8 overlays, which I almost always use, this year I'm going to use Ali's 3x4 overlays. Haven't printed them yet, but I know one will definitely go here.
Just a 4x6 card from the kit.
Day four:

Nothing planned for the left side just yet. I love the insert for this day!

 And I'm loving these fun 2x2 page protectors this year.

 Day five:


 I could put a photo on the back of that insert, or some journaling.
Day six:

 Day seven:

 Day eight:
 Day nine:

 Day ten:
 Day eleven:
 Again, keeping my options opened. I could do a full page photo or journaling, or a 6x8 layout.
 Day twelve:

 Day thirteen:
 Day fourteen:

 Day fifteen:
 Day sixteen:

 Day seventeen:

 Day eighteen:

 Fun little shaker pocket I'm either going to fuse shut or use washi tape.
Day nineteen:


Day twenty:

 Day twenty-one:

 This star transparent card is from a Studio Calico kit.
Day twenty-two:
Day twenty-three:

 Day twenty-four:
 Day twenty-five:
 As you can see, towards the end, I didn't really work on any foundation. I just wanted to get the inserts in and play it by ear.
And that's my 2015 album so far. Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoy as the month of December rolls along.

Comments

  1. I love your pages! I can't wait to see how your album progresses over the course of the month! I haven't shared my post about DD yet, that's coming tomorrow.


    Love, Jenn
    www.thediaryofadreamer91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One