Project Life 2012-Week Three

Here is my Project Life 2012 - Week Three

I felt very accomplished this week. :) Did some much needed cleaning and organizing around the house, got allergy testing done, rearranged the furniture in my scrap room, and got myself a job! I will be working at a preschool in the coming weeks and Taylor will attend as well. I am so excited about it because I'm ready to start teaching again and I think Taylor is ready for some socialization. I am very thankful for the time I got to spend at home with him, watching him grow, but I think we will both benefit from this next step in our lives. Here is my left page:
I included packaging from our newest addition to our interactive story buddy collection, Bigsby and a little to-do list I kept throughout the week. The photos I included this week were adorable moments I was so happy I was able to capture. Taylor is into bringing all his toys, one by one, to a spot on the couch or table. This week I noticed he was bringing them to Harvey, and Harvey was surprisingly calm. At the playground one day, Taylor was cracking up as he put piles of dirt onto his book. In an effort to control my allergy symptoms, the dogs have to be bathed every week, so they better get used to it, but both of them are so terrified while they're in there. And the bottom left picture makes me smile because Taylor was helping Trevor lay down a new mat we got for the living room. Love how this project helps me remember the little moments. :)
I included two inserts this week. The first was a 6x12 page protector by Becky Higgins. I put my story about my allergies and seeing the doctor on the front and a photo of paperwork from the preschool on the back.
The second is a 8.5x11 page protector that holds the results of my allergy tests and tips to control my symptoms. As you can see, I showed a reaction to just about everything they tested for. :( The doctor gave me another nasal spray, and I've been taking them both every day, and so happy to report I've been symptom free. Yay!

Here is my right page:
I included the packaging from some medicine we've needed for Taylor this week because he's cutting his molar. Poor baby has been miserable. I also included my receipt from grocery shopping because I was so happy with how much I saved. On the weekend, Taylor did his very first drawing so of course, I had to stick that in as well. :) The photos on this page continue to capture adorable moments: Taylor and his buddy, Kayden, in the wagon; Taylor eating an entire peach, by himself; and Taylor and Trevor sharing a sweet moment at the park on Saturday. I also included a little collage of the instagram photos I took this week. I really liked this idea and will be doing it again.

What is Project Life? Project Life is developed by Becky Higgins and is a simple form of scrapbooking designed to take the guess work out of memory keeping. Her predesigned kits and page protectors work together with your photos and words to create a beautiful album that is a cinch to put together. The great thing is anyone can do this! There's no more struggling with design, coordinating papers and embellishments, or photo placement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One