Project Life 2012

Very excited to begin my first Project Life album. I've been busy taking photos and keeping little things as evidence of what we've done this week. It's so funny that this week seems to be dragging because I am ready to document it and put everything in the album. But I gotta live it first. I'm using this project as a way to really enjoy life's little moments and capture the everyday. With a little toddler around, it's very easy to just try to survive the day, but with this project I want to preserve everything! It's going to be wonderful to look back at this album years from now and relive the little moments that would be otherwise forgotten.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012, I'M READY FOR YA!

What is Project Life? Project Life is developed by Becky Higgins and is a simple form of scrapbooking designed to take the guess work out of memory keeping. Her predesigned kits and page protectors work together with your photos and words to create a beautiful album that is a cinch to put together. The great thing is anyone can do this! There's no more struggling with design, coordinating papers and embellishments, or photo placement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One