Project Life 2012-Week One

Here is my Project Life 2012 - Week One

I am so excited to be done with my first week in my album. As I sat down on Sunday night to complete my pages, I actually had too much stuff! I guess you can say I was over-excited. Here is my left page:

I included my ticket stub from a football game I went to on Sunday, my visitor sticker from the hospital when we went to visit the newest addition to the family, my fiance's cousin, and a thank you card from a baby shower I attended back in November.

Here is my right page:

I had to add a collage I did in Photoshop about the return of my shows. :) I also included a screenshot of the weather on my iPhone, a lid to a k cup that I've been enjoying all week, a business card from the shop my fiance had to leave his car with to be fixed, and a coaster from Outback where we had dinner one night.

The awesome days of the week brushes I added to my photographs in Photoshop are created by Ali Edwards from Designer Digitals.

And there you have it. One week of our lives documented. I'll be so happy with myself if I keep this up all year long!

 What is Project Life? Project Life is developed by Becky Higgins and is a simple form of scrapbooking designed to take the guess work out of memory keeping. Her predesigned kits and page protectors work together with your photos and words to create a beautiful album that is a cinch to put together. The great thing is anyone can do this! There's no more struggling with design, coordinating papers and embellishments, or photo placement.

Comments

  1. Its looking so good Mallory! I'm so jealous, I want a kit so bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One