Project Life 2012-Week Two

Here is my Project Life 2012 - Week Two

 This week was pretty low-key. Just ran a few errands and took Taylor to the park almost everyday. I didn't have my car on Monday and Tuesday because Trevor was using it, so I rode my bike with Taylor to get out of the house. I even rode it to Michael's on Tuesday. I had an appointment with an allergy doctor on Wednesday to finally figure out what is going on with me. I've been miserable and congested every day for two months straight! He said he'll make me all better, but I have to have testing done next week. He gave me some Nasonex and I'm happy to say, I've been able to breathe again. On Saturday, we had two birthday parties to go to! It was a fun way to end the week. Here's my left page:
I included the packaging from my nasal spray and the invitation to my cousin, Christian's birthday party. 
I included two inserts this week. I used a 6x12 page protector from Becky Higgins to hold six photos from the birthday party. Since my printer doesn't print on 12x12 paper, I had to adhere the photos to a strip of cardstock. The second insert is a 8.5x11 page protector from Office Max.
I slipped in the instructions from the allergy doctor along with my receipt. 
On the back I included a gift from my father-in-law's niece to Taylor. :)


Here is my right page: 
I included the packaging from our newest blu-rays from the Disney Movie Club, Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo, evidence of a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks, and a piece of scrap paper from a birthday card I made. In the bottom left pocket, I used my typewriter to list 14 things about Taylor at 14 months, which he turned on the 13th. I'm planning to do this every month. 


 What is Project Life? Project Life is developed by Becky Higgins and is a simple form of scrapbooking designed to take the guess work out of memory keeping. Her predesigned kits and page protectors work together with your photos and words to create a beautiful album that is a cinch to put together. The great thing is anyone can do this! There's no more struggling with design, coordinating papers and embellishments, or photo placement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One