December Daily 2012 - Day One


Welcome to December Daily 2012.
The day I've waited for all year is finally here! I enjoyed this project so much last year, and I'm ready to go again. We did a lot on this first day of December, including shopping for lights, getting the decorations down from the attic, walking around the neighborhood, and Trevor putting up the lights on the outside of the house, but the story I was most excited for was buying a real tree this year. It reminds me of my childhood. We found a really good one too! Here is the left page, one large photo of Taylor at the Tree lot:  

And here is the right page:
 A picture of our little family in front of our tree. :) I used a 4x6 overlay created by Ali Edwards, found here. The word tree is a digital brush by Ali, which can be purchased on Designer Digitals. Above that I used some washi tape, and Dear Lizzy letter stickers that were included in the Studio Calico December Daily kit.
Here's what day one looks like in my album:
One down, 24 to go.

Comments

  1. simple and beautiful. Very Ali! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do this size:)
    Love what you did here! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the smaller size. Love how it is all about the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely start to your album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of your son with the tree! Your album looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages