December Daily 2012 - Day Six

I was very excited to get my first Netflix of the season. Every year, I rent my favorite Christmas movies. I save these movies for this time of year, and it's a nice little tradition for me. Can't wait to include Taylor in it. Today I was very pleasantly surprised he said yes when I asked him to watch the "choo choo train" movie with me. He was pretty into it for a while, he didn't ask to play basketball until the movie was almost over. :)
 Here's my left page:
 Here's my right page:
The first week of December Daily is almost over!

Comments

  1. What's the choo-choo train film ~ The Polar Express? It's a great favourite in this house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) I though if I called it the "choo choo train" movie I'd get him t watch it with me, and it worked!

      Delete
  2. Holiday movies are so fun! Great tradition to start with your little one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One