December Daily 2012 - Day Nineteen

For the next 2 days, I will be sharing stories from my classroom. And in my album, I have photos of my students. I can't post those photos though (unless someone can teach me how to blur it out, lol). Today, another teacher brought a tub full of fake snow for the kids. During recess, my kids were playing with it, and I got some really great photos of them throwing snowballs at each other.

On the left side, I painted the back of the chipboard insert and included a quote I liked from a Christmas magazine.

For the photo, I added a digital overlay from Ali Edwards, with some typed journaling on the right of the photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One