December Daily 2012 - Day Five

Welcome to December Daily 2012 | Day Five
Still very excited for this project. Still eager to get my layout done and posted on my blog every night. Still think it's awesome to link up my album to Ali Edwards' Blog the next day. One of the many great things about this project is that I am blogging every day. I've had a lot of great feedback and I think it's so cool that others are seeing my work. I just hope I can keep up with my very neglected blog in 2013. Today's layout is very simple. I was lucky enough that Trevor captured a very tender moment between Taylor and me. He was very clingy today and only wanted mommy.
Here's my left page, a 4x6 photo with Ali Edwards' overlay:

 And the right page with some journaling:
 Here's a look of the layout inside my album:
Goodnight!
Mallory

Comments

  1. This Ali Edwards link up thinmg is fun, isn't it! I too am loving the visitors and the comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One