December Daily 2012 - Day Seven

 Another super simple day! I knew I definitely wanted to start doing advent books for Taylor this year. But I only owned 8! So I went to the library and only found one. But it's ok because he's only 2, and he won't notice either way. So today I wrapped them up, and they're all ready for tomorrow. I hope he enjoys unwrapping the books, and I hope he lets Daddy read them to him, because lately he's been on a stricly No, David! and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie kick.
Here's my left page:
 And my right page:
Happy Friday everyone!
Mallory

Comments

  1. Isn't it funny how they get stuck on a certain books. There is " If you take a Mouse to the Movies" that is Christmas themed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One