December Daily 2012 - Days Eight & Nine

Well, I hope you've had a great weekend. I sure did, that's why I got a little behind. And now I'm bringing you days eight & nine in my album. Even though I have to start getting ready for work. :P

Day Eight
 Taylor and I checked out a new park by our house, and it was awesome. Lots of equipment to play on, tons of slides, two levels with all the stuff to climb on and bridges to walk across. I was so happy to have found such a great park so close by. Taylor wasn't too sure though. He was walking around and checking everything out, but surprisingly he didn't want to go on the slides. He asked for the swings, which he's never really been into. And he loved them! He was laughing and smiling. And he didn't want to get off!
Here's my left page:
 With a little flip-up to reveal some journaling.
Here's my right page:
I included a digital brush by Ali Edwards onto the photo before printing.
And a look of the spread inside my album:

Day Nine
 No photos today except for one I wanted to hide from Taylor when he gets a little older and wants to start looking through my past albums (wishful thinking). We got a lot done today so I included the receipts for the day. My mom watched Taylor so we could do some shopping for him.
Here's my left page:
Here's my right page:
  

 The little tag comes out to reveal some journaling.

And a photo of our overflowing shopping cart on the back.

 And here's the spread:



Comments

  1. cool idea with the hidden photo! (I have a 4 year old who's already been through all the previous december/chrsitmas albums that came out on the 1st...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One