December Daily 2012 - Day Fourteen

 Finally, almost caught-up with my December Daily. See what a fun-filled weekend does to ya? Friday night, we checked out the Christmas lights at the Zoo. It was nice, but I wish the whole zoo was opened, and that we could've seen some animals, but the lights were cool, and watching Taylor with Kayden was the highlight of the night. Taylor was being so sweet, giving her hugs every chance she could get and holding her hand. I'm so glad they get along so nicely. It was a fun night.

Before I go on, I just want to give my heartfelt condolences for the victims in the Newtown, Connecticut school shooting. As a teacher, my students are my like my kids, and I spend more time with them than my own child, and I couldn't even imagine such a tragedy. The world is seriously a scary place. :(
Here's my left page:
 ^ The front of a chipboard insert. I included our ticket stubs and an adorable photo of my little man.
 ^ The back of the insert.
 Here's my right page:
Taylor is such a sweetheart. Always giving hugs, and saying I love you. Look at him hugging that elephant statue. <heart melting>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One