December Daily 2012 - Day Twenty One

I couldn't decide which story to tell today. I knew I wanted to include my ornaments in this album, but can't believe it hasn't come up yet, and we're on the 21st day of December! So I got a pretty shot of the tree, showcasing our new B monogram ornament, and included an insert showing some of the new ones we got this year. I also wanted to share two photos of Taylor at school this morning. They had put out new decorations- Mickey, Minnie, and Santa. He immediately noticed them, walked up to them, hugged them, and talked to them. And repeated this when we were leaving for the day. He is just the sweetest! He's making a menacing face in one photo, so that's why I typed "Naughty or Nice" onto the photo. But truthfully, he has been very nice this year! He is such a good boy!
Here's my left page:

Here's the front of the insert:

And the back:

Here's my right page:


Glad we all survived the Apocalypse. 
Hehe, couldn't help myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One