December Daily 2012 - Day Three

 On this third day of December, I wanted to document our Elf on the Shelf. His name is Elfie, and Taylor has been loving finding him each morning. He asks, "Where's Eflie? Elfie, where are you?" It's the cutest thing! Since Taylor was such a good boy this weekend, Elfie made him breakfast. But when Taylor found Elfie and saw what was there for him, he wanted nothing to do with it. I'm sure because he was sick, he didn't feel like eating. He just wanted his juice. And today, he wanted that snowman cup all day. I'm glad to be starting this new tradition of Elfie as our scout elf for the season.
Here's my left page:
 Just added thickers letter stickers by American Crafts onto my foundation page.
And the right page:
 A photo of Elfie with Taylor's breakfast this morning with some typed journaling on top.
Here's a look of Day Three inside my album:
Hope this December is bringing you joy. Thanks for visiting!
Mallory

Comments

  1. I love the contrast of the red letters on the green cardstock! And your journaling is awesome :) I wish I had something like that from when my kids were small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute spread thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Elf-stories:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One