December Daily 2012 - Day Two

 December Daily 2012 | Day Two
 Taylor was sick today, and he really started feeling it in the evening. Even while sick, he was in a happy mood and wanted to play, all day, inside and outside. There was about 30 minutes where he lay on me, watching Mickey Mouse and drinking from his new snowman sippy cup. I feel bad he's not feeling well, but I love the cuddles.
Here is my left page. I wrote a little note to Taylor:
Here is my right page:
 And here's a look of it inside my album:


Comments

  1. Cute photos of your little guy. Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journaling and your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he will be better soon ... Your album is looking rich and full already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One