December Daily 2012 - Day Twenty-Two

I think it's time I finish off these December Daily posts. I'm ready to move on to Project Life 2013 but I like things in order! My DD is pretty much finished, just some things I want to add with my new silhouette, and the cover is still blank. :(

Here's Day 22:
 We had a friend over tonight for a movie and cheese sandwich party. It's a flick we used to watch all the time as teens, so we thought it was time to watch again, and since the movie talks about cheese sandwiches, we went with that.
Here's my left page:

This picture is showing all the gift baskets Trevor got from work, and we were picking through each one.
Here's my right page:
 Taylor sitting quietly in front of the tree, checking out the presents. I think he was really excited to open gifts this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One