December Daily 2014 | Day One


 Even though I was so tired last night, I still completed day one of my December Daily album, and I'm so glad I did.
Here's my layout for day one.
 Christmastime is all about traditions. And I'm so glad that this year we are adding a new one. Advent. We have done things for Advent in the past: Advent books and this cute reindeer my mom got me to put little toys and candy. This year, our Elf brought Taylor a Lego Advent calendar, and he was thrilled. He couldn't wait to come home and build his first creation.
Here's the left:
 Here's the right:
 I hope everyone enjoyed day one, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's album!

Comments

  1. Very sweet! Advent calendars were celebrated at our place today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I love the name "Elfie." Too cute!! Go you for getting it done even though you were tired!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One