Getting ready | December Daily 2014

December Daily time is here! Things are a little different this year, and I think I'm okay with that. My momentum remains strong so even though I don't have all my foundation pages done, I feel confident that won't stop me from completing and enjoying this project.

 Love my title page!
 It's on a page protector because I love that see-through look.

 This cute little tree is on the back of the 25 page.
 And right next to it is my reason why.
 The back is a December calendar and what will be my bucket list for the month.
 Then we get into Day one. Love the silver and gold!

 And day two. Super simple.



Comments

  1. Your foundation pages for D.D. are truly inspiring - I will be scrap lifting a few of those ideas; Bucket List & the There Ought To Be More Merry. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One