December Daily 2014 | Day Two


 Welcome to Day Two!
I took a little power nap and now I feel accomplished. :)
Here's a look at day three:
It was so cold and gray. I just wanted to be home all day in my PJs with a cup of hot cocoa. So right after work, I picked Taylor up from school, and we went straight to the couch. Elf was on, score! I made some hot chocolate. He tried it, lol. But he was so into the movie, I got excited in that moment that he'll actually watch Christmas movies with me this year.
The left page of my spread is that awesome 6x8 sheet from the December Daily kit: THERE OUGHT TO BE MORE MERRY MAKING, love it!

Insert:

 A screen shot of the temperature and my cup of yummy! Wish I had more marshmallows.
Back:
 Some journaling and a photo of Taylor and me snuggling. Celebrate and the numeral 2 was included in the kit. Love those acrylic words from Ali this year!

Right:
Leaving work, I couldn't help but take a photo of the trees at the entrance. They are turning some beautiful colors. It's nice to capture the last bits of fall in my DD (not like we have a real winter here in San Antonio).

Comments

  1. Great page! Hanging out on the couch with hot chocolate and Christmas movies is one of my favorite things to do in December! You also reminded me to add marshmallows to my shopping list - they are so good in hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One