December Daily 2015 | Day Five

 I gotta get this blog up to date!
The good news is I've kept up with my album, for the most part, lol. I really want to participate with the December Daily 2015 group and Ali's blog, like I've done in past years, but it's hard to find the time and energy working full time with a 5 year old and a baby, but I will try my best. :)
Here is my spread for day five:
 
We went to "cool dude, Andre's" birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. 
Left:

I included the invitation and a photo of my son with the birthday boy. Taylor had a blast. I always love watching this group of kiddos. They get along really well. 
My insert:
 I added a "be merry" tab from Ali's main kit this year.
 On the back, I typed up my journaling.
Right:
 Those fun 12 pocket 2x2 squares makes it's first appearance in my album!

Comments

  1. well done! :) It's hard to stay up to date, especially with little people around. I love your grid page and the journaling inserts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One