December Daily 2015 | Day One

December is here! Bring on the magic! Bring on the cheer!

Before I get into day one, I wanted to share my intentions for this year:

 Opposite that page, I included a bucket list of things I want to do in the month of December:
 Here's my spread for day one:
I added the jingle tab sticker from Ali's shop to my insert because it goes with my story. I embellished the card from Ali's main kit in the upper left corner because I included my story in the journaling on the right page. No photos today. Just a cute memory I wanted to capture. :)

Here's my right page:

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder that the story is what's important. I love the huge graphic title - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! Great non-photo layout!
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One