December Daily 2015 | Day Two

 Welcome to day two of this awesome project. My son looked so darn cute all bundled up that I just had to add it to my December Daily album. It's not even that cold, but I love any excuse to wear my scarf. I bought a matching hat, scarf, and gloves for Taylor a couple months ago with his new favorite character, Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie. I find it funny that he likes Kylo Ren so much, when he hasn't even seen the movie yet. :)

Here's my spread for day two:

I am so sorry, I cannot figure out how to get it straight tonight. I added another tab sticker from Ali's main kit. I'm hoping to add one to every insert.

Left:
 Right:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One