December Daily 2020 | Day Three

Oh hi! It's me, Mallory. If you didn't already know, I'm a hot mess express. And today, I hurt myself. Here's the story: I had an eyebrow appointment at 5:00, and to kill some time before the waxing, I planned on going to Hobby Lobby and buying some poinsettias. My old ones were done! I had a gift card that I left at home, so right after work, I rushed home to get it. I'm "jogging" to my car to make it to my appointment on time when something went terribly wrong! My foot just buckled underneath me and I rolled my ankle. I got in the car, and in excruciating pain, I called the European Wax Center and canceled my appointment. It was my driving foot, so I didn't want to take a chance. I hobbled back inside, grabbed a frozen daiquiri pouch (that's all I had) and elevated and iced it, while I watched two episodes of The Crown. Ridiculous me, right!! Well, thankfully, I don't think I did too much damage. I'm able to walk around, it's just a litte sore. I wrapped my ankle and just rested for the rest of the night. Here's my day three:
I got this photo from my driveway camera. Can you see my right foot completely sideways? Ouch! I printed the photo to the size of the page protector and made a flip up with a journal card from last year's kit with washi tape. I also adhered a black chipboard #3 from this year's kit, a transparent arrow from a past kit, a bah humbug chipboard and some black word chipboard pieces from this year's main kit.
I put my journaling on the top side of the journal card and when you flip it up, I put a photo of my wrapped up foot. How's your day going?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 - Day One

December Daily 2014 | Day One