December Daily 2016 | Day Eight


Pretty low key day around here. Wasn't sure what I wanted to document. I could've chosen a story about the mini trees in the boys' rooms, which I definitely plan on. I could've chosen a story about the potential freeze happening in the wee hours of the morning. I wanted to document my feelings of despair today as I felt that I'm really sucking at this whole life thing. I really, really need to get my act together.
But, I decided to document Tanner's medicine. He is once again on antibiotics. This time, for something weird! He developed a crazy looking rash on his back, and since I had to take him in for a follow-up for an ear infection he had before Thanksgiving anyway, I asked his doctor to check it out. The doctor said it looked like strep! That's nuts! So now, hes on an oral antibiotic and an ointment. She said it should clear up in seven days. Poor baby, he just can't seem to catch a break.

Here's what today looked like:



Left:


I adhered a 7.5x6.5 photo on the back of the flip-out from yesterday.

Right:

I cut a 4 pocket page protector in half and added some journaling on a card from Jasmine Jones' mini kit.

 Super simple day! Like Ali always says, its not any one story that makes this album great, its the collection of stories. Hope everyone is enjoying their December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One