December Daily 2016 | Intentions and Day One



Welcome December! As always, it's so nice to see you again.

Before I show you Day one, here's my completed cover pages and intentions. I apologize for the bad lighting. I'm asking Santa for a good lamp this year 😉.  I'll be sure to post on Instagram with natural light. Follow me! @malmark1
 My intentions are very personal this year. I really need to better myself this month, and from now on.
 And I used silk screens for the first time, and loved them!!

Okay, on to day one now:
 It was so cold when I got up this morning. I was excited for my first Red cup of the season.
Left:
 I included a screen shot of the weather. I typed up my journaling and adhered it to a card. I included a bow from Jasmine Jones' kit.
The insert: A card adhered on a cut down transparency.
 The back:
 I typed up my version of Let it Snow this morning onto white vellum:
 I adhered little white stars on the bottom.
Right:
 Right behind the vellum is my large photo.
I hope you enjoyed day one. See ya tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Love your intentions for this season. That's exactly what I need in my life too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your DD2016 day 1!! Loved the vellum page over your large photo. Very cool. Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One