December Daily 2016 Foundation Pages

I somehow forgot to write up this post, and I've had my foundation pages done since before Halloween, lol. So before I blog about day one, I'm going to show you my foundation pages. :)

Here's my cover page. 
 I cut it down to 4x4, and used my Fuse tool on the page protector. I plan on putting my intentions on the back.

A second cover page:
 This year, I decided to make one foundation page per day.
Here's day one:
 I included this insert because I plan on having my first Starbucks Red cup on the 1st.
 The back:
 Day two:
 Day three:
 Day four:
 Day five:
 Day six:

Day seven:
 I used the box my kit cam in for this insert:
 Day eight:
 Day nine:
 Fun little page I created:
 Day ten:

 Day eleven:
 Insert:
 Day twelve:
 Day thirteen:
 Day fourteen:
 Day fifteen:
 Day sixteen:
 Day seventeen:
 Fun page:
 Back of that page:
 Day eighteen:
 Day nineteen:
 Used my box again:
 Day twenty:
 Day twenty-one:
 Day twenty-two:
 Day twenty-three:
 Day twenty-four:
 Day twenty-five:
Here's a look at my album:
Alright! On to Day one. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One