December Daily 2016 | Day Six

 Just an ordinary day, with an extraordinary gesture from a co-worker. This is December.
Welcome to day six.
My co-teacher was going to Starbuck's for lunch and I asked her to bring me some too. She came back to tell me our order was paid for, by another co-worker who was behind her in the drive-thru. I was so appreciative of this heart-warming gesture, I just had to include it in my album.
I cut up the box for my kit to create this insert. It measured 6.25x8.25. 
 I adhered the photo of our free drinks, a card from the main kit that I cut up, some rick rack, and washi.
 On the back, I typed up some journaling, and adhered that to one of the 6x8 patterned papers that came in the Paislee Press mini kit.
Right:
A card from the Paislee Press mini kit, a cut up piece of patterned paper from Ali's main kit, and a messy circle. I was definitely feeling the holiday love today. And I'd like to pay it forward this season.

Comments

  1. I love that you put the box in your album! I love the pattern too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One