December Daily 2016 | Day Seven


Today was all about capturing the magic. The magic between a toddler and a Christmas tree.
December is all about magic. And seeing it through the eyes of a child, there's no greater joy.

As soon as we put up the tree this past weekend, Tanner was unsure about it. He never got too close. He'd point, and give me an uncertain face, he'd even whine a little bit. But this morning was different. He stared at it, approached it, and extended his hand to touch it. He was sure about it this time. He was really enjoying it. He would touch the Angry Birds ornament, and it would spin. He liked that. Then he discovered we had a Mickey Mouse ornament, "nene" to him. He beamed. He touched it, gently. He was doing such a good job being careful, and exploring. He managed to take off the Mickey, and he just held it in his hands, staring at it. Tanner was so magical to watch this morning. I'm glad I got these photos.

He ended up breaking Mickey's glasses. But I reassured him I could fix it. And now, I would like him to stop touching the ornaments, lol. 
 Here's my spread for day 7:
 Left:
 Right:
 I created a flip-out with cardstock. It holds three photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One