December Daily 2016 | Day Four

 Welcome to December Daily 2016 | Day Four
It's finally starting to look like Christmas around here, but I'm still not even close to done. Today, somewhere in between feeling cold, miserable, and sick, I managed to get the Christmas bins down from the garage. I decorated the wall unit and put the ornaments on the tree, with the help of a very excited and determined 6 year old.
Here's my page for day four:

I added two 4x6 photos adhered back to back.
I made this page interactive with fip-ups and Avery index tabs.
 And there you have it, day four in the book. I love how this album is coming together. This project continues to bring me great joy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One