December Daily 2016 | Day Nine







Epic. Awesome. Incredible. Fun. Amazing. And every other positive adjective you can think of.
That describes my night.

Tonight was date night, hooray! But even better, tonight we saw Billy Joel in concert. The Piano Man himself rocked out in San Antonio. It was great!

Here's a look at day nine:

I added an Avery index tab onto my cut up page protector. Day nine says "remember this". On day eight, I stamped "the story of today".

Remember this 6x6 insert I created? I just love that photo of Trevor and me.

Back:

Right:

Two 4x6 photos of Billy Joel. We had awesome seats! He put on a great show.

I never want to forget this amazing night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One