December Daily 2016 | Day Two

 Love capturing the magic of giving during December.
Welcome to day two. Taylor is in Kindergarten now. And I love his school! I feel like finally, his education is legit, lol. Being in Kindergarten means new routines, experiences, and traditions. And I was so happy to find out his school was doing a toy drive. The last day to collect toys was today, Friday, December 2. So after work on Thursday, we went to Walmart to pick out a toy.
Here's the spread for day two:
I adhered another full page photo to the back of day one's. I added some stickers and a red star from Ali's Main Kit this year. The photo measures the size of the page protector. In this album, it came out to be 7.4 by 8.5.
Left:
 Right:
 I love that gold foil "Merry Everything" card from the Paislee Press mini kit this year.
The journaling looks great, but came out so small! Here's what it reads:

Taylor starting Kindergarten brings 
many new experiences and traditions.
One I was happy about was a toy drive.
Today was the last day of the toy drive,
so last night we went to Walmart to
pick out a toy. Taylor was very analytical
as he searched for the perfect toy. I loved
watching his face as he scanned the aisle,
talking to himself about what the kid would
like or dislike. He was very pleased with 
his choice. 

So love this season of good cheer and joy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One