December Daily 2013 - Day Eighteen

 And just like that....all caught up! :D
I decided to go with another single page for day eighteen. And I'm pretty proud of myself, I got a little crafty with this one. Although I wish I had a sewing machine!! I gave out nail polishes to my co-workers today and they loved it.
 I had this old Hambly transparency with green circles and I wanted to combine it with one of the page protectors that I cut in half. I covered the adhesive that I used to combine the two with a white ribbon with silver thread that came with the Studio Calico kit. In the circles I added some enamel dots and a chipboard sticker.
Here's a better look at the transparency:
And a look at yesterday and today's layouts in the album:
 
I just realized I forgot my gold "18" chip. I'm gonna go add that. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One