December Daily 2013 - Day Twenty

Today my boy was sick. :(
Not too happy about him being sick for Christmas, so I decided to take him to the Dr. on my lunch break to get him on antibiotics ASAP. He had a nasty cough, sounded like croup or somethung, but can you believe Dr. said his lungs were fine. He had a double ear infection! The cough and runny nose was just drainage.  I couldn't believe it because he was not complaining about ear pain. But thankfully I got him on those much needed antiobiotics.
Here's the spread:
 Left:
 Journal card with gold "20" chip, the backside of that silhouette-cut present, and some gold thickers and a gold star on a piece of patterned paper that came with the SC kit.
Right:
It amazes me how fast things change. How fast visits at the doctor change. Taylor is such a big boy now, and it's truly amazing.
That arrow label was in a printable file that was included with the SC kit and I added another gold star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One