December Daily 2013 - Day Nine

 Hello twinkle lights. Hello christmas music. Hello ornaments, new and old. Hello tree.
Tonight we decorated our tree. And I'm glad that Taylor could be more involved with it. But he is three, and his attention span is short. And he was making a huge mess with his toys while Trevor and I were doing the work. But he was excited to see the ornaments, and very anxious to put on the ones he picked out this year.
Here's my spread for day nine:
 This was a day I was so glad I had a nice foundation. I'm super tired but those snowflakes I made prior to December just make the page lovely.
 Left:
 Right:
I added some Ali Edwards' digital brushes to the photographs before printing. Then I added some star embellishments. Simple and beautiful. Now to get some rest. :P
http://aliedwards.com/december-daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One