December Daily 2013 - Day Ten


 Can't believe there's 15 days until Christmas.
I had a lot of fun with my spread today. :)
Taylor is always talking about his stocking. Always asking for me to get it down for him. Every day he asks if there's candy in it, and I say "no, you gotta wait for Christmas", and he insists on checking it himself. He really loves it.
Here's my left page:
Journaling card, 2 3x4 photos and a card from the Studio Calico December Daily 2013 kit. Super simple.
Here's my right page:
 This was the fun part. I got some great use out of my 1.5 inch circle punch. Most of those patterned papers are from this year's kit, and some from last year's. The starbursts, sequins, joy badge and enamel dots all came with this year's kit as well.
Super fun and I'm glad I got that story in the album. He's going to be one happy little man on Christmas morning.
http://aliedwards.com/december-daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One