December Daily 2013 - Day Twenty-One

 Today was a busy day, but a joyful one. When Taylor woke up, he discovered Elfie by a box with a note asking him to donate some old toys. It took some convincing but he did put some toys in the box. :) Then we dropped Taylor off at Trevor's uncle's and Trevor and I went to my job's Christmas party. After that, we went to go see the Hunger Games, great movie! Came back home and rented Grown Ups 2, that one was ok. Then we went to a pub near our house. It was nice having time to ourselves and going on a date. We need to do that more often!!
Here 's the spread for day Twenty-One:
Left:
 I owe this inspiration to Ali Edwards Day Nine post. I love what she did with the starbursts, sequins, and enamel dots (all from the SC kit), so I recreated that look on my spread.
Right:
I included a gift card holder from the Pub because I loved the Christmas sentiment. And that "Good Cheer" is from a digital file I cut with my silhouette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One