December Daily 2013 - Day Two


http://aliedwards.com/december-daily
Not much going on around here today. Still haven't gotten around to decorating. Still have to unpack and clean and go grocery shopping and clean, and clean some more. I feel like there's a million things to do, and we all know this month will fly by. :(

After work, Taylor and I went to Hobby Lobby for some plastic ornaments for my class. I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY. Like seriously, what did I do before Hobby Lobby. There is so much to see and so much that I want. Even the wrapping paper aisle had me in awe.

Here's my spread for day two:

 Left page:
3x3 photo of what I bought. Couldn't just get the ornaments of course. Had to get some wrapping paper (you see the chevron right!) and some ornament kits I want to make with Taylor. Oh, and lets not forget that sparkly gold, silver, and red paper which the photo doesn't even show! :)

Right page:

Some journaling, my receipt, and a 3x4 photo of that wrapping paper aisle. That love ornament I cut with the silhouette came as a digital cut file with the December Daily kit.

I apologize for the terrible photo quality. I couldn't photograph my album during the day because I went on a field trip, but I plan on posting every day on my lunch break. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One