December Daily 2013 - Day Nineteen

 Day nineteen was all about the presents. There is a lot under our tree, and that's because our wonderful family sent us some from Florida.
Here's the spread:
Left:
 I had to show a picture of one of my presents to Trevor because it was wrapped so pretty. And I love that Joy card from the Studio Calico kit, fit on this page perfectly. :) On the back of the Hambly overlay from yesterday, I adhered more enamel dots and a tree chipboard sticker.
Right:
A digital file of a present cut with my silhouette (from the SC kit), a photo of our tree that I added a digital overlay by Ali Edwards before printing and a 4x6 card from the SC kit that I journaled on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One