December Daily 2013 - Day Fourteen

 Oh how I loved day fourteen!
We went to breakfast with Santa at my school. And Taylor did great! He was excited to see Santa, willing to sit in his lap, and happily talking with him and telling him what he wanted for Christmas. It was so cute!
Here's the spread:
I included a letter he scribbled on for Santa. There were all these stations there and Taylor had fun making a photo frame, ornament, and letter to Santa. 
Here's the left page:
 Two 4x6 photos with a white border. On the top photo, I included a digital brush from Ali Edwards. On the bottom photo, I added a glittery star, sequin, and enamel dot. I also added this cool stamp (just like a postage stamp) from the Studio Calico December Daily 2013 kit.
A closer look at the letter I included as an insert:
 I attached a tab with a strip of one of the papers included in the kit.
 And another strip from that same paper on the back.
Here's the right page:
 A filler card (love the chevron) from a Project Life mini kit I found at Hobby Lobby, two silhouette cuts from this set by Ali Edwards, and a journaling card.

A better view of the silhouette cuts, giving that awesome see-through quality in the album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One