December Daily 2013 - Day Seven


 On the back of my foundation page was a page I created for trying some ideas from Pinterest. But  I haven't got to do anything yet so I just wrote down some things I wanted to try, and included two 3x4 photos from my Holiday Board. So this is the first part to my Day Seven:
 I cut a page protector that holds 4-3x4 slots in half. Here's the back of the pins:
 It's been so cold lately! I love seeing Taylor all bundled up! I embellished with some old rub-ons I had, chipboard snowflakes and sequins. 
Here's my right page:
We got our tree! It was incredible, the first one we saw, I stand it up, and it was perfect! I also included the tag from the tree. You can see it above. It's behind the cut page protector.
http://aliedwards.com/december-daily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December Daily 2012 - Day Four

December Daily 2012 Foundation Pages

December Daily 2012 - Day One